Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ten Tunes Tuesday

"If we could buy time, I spend my last money
Now I'm spending time, you in a bind
This little light of mine, I'ma let it shine..." - Kanye West


Hello friends! It's Tuesday... or rather, it WAS Tuesday when I originally wrote this post. But as I was about to turn in at midnight, I noticed that this never posted. Why? Because I never hit publish on my stupid laptop. D'oh! Anyway, here is this week's Ten Tunes Tuesday (now Wednesday) post for the week. This mix of jams of today and yesterday has been in my head non-stop since the weekend. I'm only so-happy to pass it along to you! Ha ha. :)

  1. Kanye West - "All of the Lights"
  2. Janelle MonĂ¡e - "Yoga"
  3. Mark Ronson - "Uptown Funk"
  4. Elle King - "Ex's and Oh's"
  5. Banks - "Beggin for Thread"
  6. Fifth Harmony - "Worth It"
  7. Walk the Moon - "Shut Up and Dance"
  8. M.I.A. - "Bad Girls
  9. Eminem - "Lose Yourself"
  10. David Guetta - "Hey Mama"
Again, a huge thank you and shout out to my friends at GymJams.club for helping me learn about new music this week. I don't know how you have the time to find all this music, Jay, but I really dig it! 

As always, keep up the good work my fitter than me pals! I may not be perfect, but I do a little better every day. It's thanks to awesome friends like you that I keep at it. I hope sharing this music helps motivate you too! Have a great week!

Cheers!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment