Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ten Tunes Tuesday (I think I can, I think I can...)

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination." -- Tommy Lasorda


See that face? That is the face of a girl who worked too late and, as a result, is late posting her Ten Tunes Tuesday blog... again! Ugh! I'm so sorry for that, friends. I had a busy and fit weekend, which I'll blog about later. For now, here's the ten tunes that kept me pumped during my workouts yesterday and today! 
  1. Dami Im - "Super Love"
  2. New Politics - "Girl Crush"
  3. Bonnie Anderson - "Blackout"
  4. Major Lazer and DJ Snake - "Lean On"
  5. Passion Pit - "Lifted Up"
  6. Imagine Dragons - "I Bet My Life"
  7. Fergie - "Glamorous"
  8. Outkast - "Hey Ya!"
  9. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - "Can't Stop"
  10. Iggy Azalea - "Fancy"
In other news, my recent half-marathon registration has definitely motivated me to go at the gym harder and longer lately.  I'm exceeding every goal I set for myself in June. I need to work on the diet part, but the workouts are going great. Let's keep this momentum up! What are you doing to challenge yourself this week?

I have a couple of ideas for upcoming blogs, so hopefully I'll find time this week to get to them. In the meantime, have a happy, healthy, safe, and fit week friends!

Cheers!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment