Tuesday, June 30, 2015

B@%&h, I'm Natasha!!!

Nice title right?  It was either that or "It's Natasha bitch!"  That one may only work for Britney.  Anyway, I'm trying to get back on track with this whole blogging situation.  I can't believe that it's been several months since I've posted anything.  Frankly, I don't feel like I've been doing anything.  After the half marathon, winter refused to go away.  Being stuck inside because of the snow (and now the heat) gave way to recreational eating and couch potatoing.  I don't know what it is, but I've lost that loving feeling where exercise is concerned. 

I will always run, just for the love of it.  I just feel that there should be some signs of progress and there haven't been any.  My weight has been holding steady for almost one and a half years and those abs are ever-elusive.  Maybe it's time to try something new.  What do you do for tangible (visible) results?  I did my first track workout of the year this morning and also tried my first Pi-Yo class (ouch).   I'm sure that those things will be beneficial, but I just don't know how to get that excited feeling back. 

Where do we go from here?

Natasha



No comments:

Post a Comment