Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Out of Time!

Hello friends!  

Although it has been longer than I would prefer, rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.  Well, maybe not, if you expand your definition of demise to mean the loss of pretty much all free or down time.  Whenever people would tell me that they "didn't have time" to exercise, I would roll my eyes a little.  What do you mean you don't have time?  Obviously, if you're not exercising, you're just not making it a priority in your life, right?  Well, now I just feel like those silly people who give out parenting advice before they have kids.  I really want to exercise, but I can't.  I just don't have the time!




My health is still (sort of) a priority in my life.  (I can say that with a reasonably straight face despite having neither a piece of fruit or a vegetable all day yesterday).  It's just that sometimes it falls down a little bit on the totem pole.  Exercise or sleep?  Exercise or study? Exercise or Young & the Restless? And so on and so.  The days when I can spend a whole hour or more in the gym are gone.  I have to focus on being efficient if I'm going to bother at all.  I've been reduced to quick runs, HIIT training or the speediest of circuits at the gym.  Suddenly, I'm feeling nostalgic about those long runs (unbelievable)!  

So, what's a girl to do?  What are some ways that you have been able to sneak fitness into a busy daily existence?  By all means, let me know and I'll try to post again before 2018.  
:)

Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment