Monday, March 7, 2016

Too Many Words

"Very often we write down a sentence too early, then another too late; what we have to do is write it down at the proper time, otherwise it's lost." -- Thomas Bernhard


Ok, ok! Stop clamoring! I'm here! (Yeah, yeah... I know only one of you missed me. But my friend's not-so-subtle jabs got me to write this, so here I am! Thanks a lot...)

I've been sitting with this laptop on my lap for the last 30 minutes, and I'm still at a loss as to what I should write. My motivation to do anything lately has completely gone away. I'm not working out much (maaaaaaybe 3-4 times/week), I'm not sleeping much, and I'm definitely not writing much. I am working a lot, but that's not new. So as I sit here pondering what to write tonight, I decided that I wouldn't actually write at all. I have a couple of hiking blogs to post, but I'll have to get to those after I return from my mini vacation this weekend. In the meantime?

Well, for now I thought I would share a couple of articles I thought other people might enjoy - people who, like me, seem to have lost their motivation lately. I selected articles with only 4 points each, so these are super easy to read:
  • Want abs like Jessica Alba, but hate laying on the ground to do crunches? Read "4 Best Ab Exercises for Women" by Laura Williams at GirlsGoneSporty.com. And guys - you can do these too!
Hope that these articles help you find your mojo. And I hope that I find mine soon too! These cupcakes are going to catch up with me sooner or later. Humph. 

Until we meet again!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment